Cadet Student - How do I view my scholarship eligibility status in GoArmyEd?
Your eligibility will display on to the top of your Student Record, stating you are Eligible or Not Eligible.
For more detailed eligibility information look for Eligibility Status under the Personal Information tab. An eligibility indicator will display Q or E$ sourced from Cadet Command Information Management Module (CCIMM).
- Q – Represents the eligibility status sourced from CCIMM for Early Commissioning Program (ECP). You will have to use your Education Assistance Program benefits in consecutive terms.
- E$ - Represents the eligibility status sourced from CCIMM that allows you to use USACCC Scholarship for a predetermined period of time.
Contact your Program Cadre for more information on ROTC scholarships and eligibility.
Need More Help?
- Contact your Program Cadre for assistance.
- Select the "GoArmyEd Assistance Center" link in the left menu to return to the main page.
- Select topics in the Related Topics section below: