Cadet Student - Why am I on hold?
The following are the types of holds that can be placed on your GoArmyEd Account:
- Grade Point Average (GPA)
- Incomplete Grade
- Recruiting, Marketing, and Incentives Directorate (RMID)
To view hold information and how to resolve the hold, select the “Flag” icon under the Education Record section.
Need More Help?
- Contact your Program Cadre for assistance.
- Step-by-step Instructions: For detailed steps on how to view and resolve holds select the link below:
- Select the "GoArmyEd Assistance Center" link in the left menu to return to the main page.
- Select topics in the Related Topics section below: