Cadet Student - How do I upload a Form 104-R (Planned Academic Program Worksheet) in USACC Course Planner?
Access the U.S. Army Cadet Command (USACC) Course Planner and complete the following steps:
STEP 1: Select the “Form 104-R” button.
STEP 2: Select the “Attach 104-R” button. A file attachment pop-up will appear.
NOTE: The Form 104-R that you are uploading is considered completed and approved for uploading when both your Professor of Military Science (PMS) and Academic Advisor have signed the document.
Select “Browse” and locate the appropriate file on your computer. Select “Upload” button.
STEP 3: Select “Back to Course Planner” once your file has been successfully uploaded.
Need More Help?
- Contact your Program Cadre for assistance.
- Step-by-step Instructions: For detailed steps on how to create a USACC Course Planner select the link below:
- Video: Select the link below to view the video on how to create a USACC Course Planner:
- Select the "GoArmyEd Assistance Center" link in the left menu to return to the main page.
- Select topics in the Related Topics section below: