Army Civilian/Apprentice- How do I edit and resubmit an SF 182 that has been returned to me for action?
If you receive an email that your SF 182 has been returned to you for action, you are required to edit and resubmit the form for approval. To view the SF 182, make the necessary changes, and resubmit for approval, complete the following steps:
STEP 1: Select the “Manage” button in the SF 182 column of the Army Civilian Training Application section of your GoArmyEd homepage.
STEP 2: The SF 182 Management Page will appear.
Select “Returned for Action” from the “SF 182 Status” drop down to view all SF 182s that have been returned to you for action. Select the “Search” button to view your results.
STEP 3: All SF 182s that have been returned to you for action will appear below.
Select the “Details” button next to the SF 182 you wish to view, edit, and resubmit for approval.
STEP 4: The SF 182 will display.
To view comments left by the approver whom returned your SF 182 for action, scroll to the bottom of the form and view the “Returned for Action Comments” text box.
STEP 5: After you have made the necessary edits to your SF 182 and are ready to resubmit for approval, select the “Submit” button located at the bottom of the page.
Note: The SF 182 will route through the enitre chain of command for approval.
STEP 6: Select the “Return to Search” button to return to the SF 182 Management page
Select “Close Window” to return to your GoArmyEd homepage.
Need more help?
- Contact your Career Program Manager or Training Manager for further assistance.
- Step-by-step Instructions: For detailed steps on how to track an SF 182, select the link below:
- Video: Select the link below to view the video on how to track an SF 182:
- Select the "GoArmyEd Assistance Center" link in the left menu to return to the main page.
- Select topics in the Related Topics section below: