Soldier - What does the Cost Verification need to include when I complete a Request Tuition Assistance (TA) form?
You are required to upload documentation of the cost of your tuition and fees for the class listed on the Request Tuition Assistance (TA) form you are submitting.
Valid cost verification WILL need to include one or more of the following:
- An itemized receipt or screenshot from an online account with the school, current invoice from the school, or statement of tuition and fees specific to your enrollment or account with the school.
- Tuition and fees must be listed separately. The course start and end date, and number of credit hours is also required for each request.
- You can upload the document directly from your computer and attach it to your TA Request, or upload the document to eFile so it appears when you select the “Search eFile” button to attach directly on your TA Request.
Below is an example of all the information the Cost Verification documentation must include.
Need more help?
- Select the link below to contact your Army Education Counselor for assistance.
- Select the "GoArmyEd Assistance Center" link in the left menu to return to the main page.
- Select topics in the Related Topics section below: