Army Civilian - How do I cancel a Training Application?
From your GoArmyEd homepage, on the Army Civilian Training Application dashboard, you may cancel an “In Progress” application by selecting the red “X” icon under the “Cancel” column.
Canceling an application will remove it entirely from your GoArmyEd record.
To cancel an “Approved” training application, select the red “X” icon located under the “Cancel” column of your Army Civilian Training Application dashboard. You may request to cancel an approved training application up until the point that an SF 182 has been created. Coordinate this request with your Supervisor, Career Program Manager, or Training Manager.
Need more help?
- Contact your Career Program Manager or Training Manager for further assistance.
- Step-by-step Instructions: For detailed steps on how to track, modify or cancel a Training Application, select the link below:
- Video: Select the link below to view the video on how to track, modify, or cancel a Training Application.
- Select the "GoArmyEd Assistance Center" link in the left menu to return to the main page.
- Select topics in the Related Topics section below: