Army Civilian/Apprentice - How do I make changes to a Training Application?
You may return to an “In Progress” training application at any time by selecting the “Continue” button from your “Army Civilian Training Application” dashboard. Selecting “Continue” will return you to the last step you were on before exiting the application, and will allow you to modify the application. You will be able to complete the application and submit once all steps are completed.
After you have submitted a training application for approval, you are able to view it, but you may no longer edit it unless it is returned for action by an approver.
Need more help?
- Contact your Career Program Manager or Training Manager for further assistance.
- Step-by-step Instructions: For detailed steps on how to track, modify or cancel a Training Application, select the link below:
Army Civilians: Tracking, Modifying or Cancelling a Training Application
- Quick Reference: For detailed steps on how to modify a training application that has been auto-approved, select the link below:
Apprentices: Modifying a Training Application
- Video: Select the link below to view the video on how to track, modify, or cancel a Training Application.
- Select the "GoArmyEd Assistance Center" link in the left menu to return to the main page.
- Select topics in the Related Topics section below: