Army Civilian - What is a Continuous Service Agreement?
In accordance with AR 350-1 Continued Service Agreement, employees must agree to continue in the service of Department Of Defense (DOD) after completing training for not less than three times (3X) the length of training for Army-funded training for any training instance over 120 calendar days, or a non-government training instance in excess of 80 hours.
Need more help?
- Contact your Career Program Manager or Training Manager for further assistance.
- Step-by-step Instructions: For detailed steps on how to calculate your Continued Service Agreement, select the link below:
- Video: Select the link below to view the video on how to calculate your Continued Service Agreement.
- Select the "GoArmyEd Assistance Center" link in the left menu to return to the main page.
- Select topics in the Related Topics section below: