Army Civilian/DA Intern - What is a Student Record?
The Student Record contains information about you.
a) The Basic Information section contains your name, date of birth, GoArmyEd user name, GoArmyEd user ID, contact information, school and degree plan, Career Program, Command, and Unit Identification Code (UIC)
b) The Related Links section contains additional information and helpful links
c) This information is categorized into seven tabs: Army Civilian Personnel, Education, Helpdesk Cases, CTS Notes, eFile, Test Scores, and All
- Army Civilian Personnel displays your demographic data sourced from the Army's Civilian Personnel System (ACPERS) and the GoArmyEd student administration system, as well as your Training Application information
- Education displays information about your course status, course history, Army Civilian Grade Point Average (GPA), Civilian Education Level, and more education information.
- Helpdesk Cases displays detailed records of your GoArmyEd Helpdesk cases
- CTS Notes displays a record of GoArmyEd email communications and notes
- eFile displays all documents uploaded to the Student Record
- Test Scores displays tests taken and test results
- All displays a printable version of your entire Student Record
Need more help?
- Contact your Career Program Manager or Training Manager for further assistance.
- Select the "GoArmyEd Assistance Center" link in the left menu to return to the main page.
- Select topics in the Related Topics section below: