Army Civilian/Apprentice - What is an Operational or Cancellation Withdrawal Justification Memorandum?
A Justification Memorandum is a document you create that includes applicable class details and your reasoning for requesting an Operational or Cancellation Withdrawal. It must be signed by the first Senior Executive Service (SES) or General Officer in your Chain of Command in support of your Operational or Cancellation Withdrawal Request. You must upload the Justification Memorandum to your GoArmyEd eFile in your student record before your operational Operational or Cancellation withdrawal request may be approved by your Training Manager or Career Program Manager. See ‘AR 25-50: Preparing and Managing Correspondence’ as a reference.
You must upload the Justification Memorandum within 60 calendar days of submitting your Operational or Cancellation Withdrawal request or your request will be denied and treated as a Personal Withdrawal.
Need more help?
- Contact your Career Program Manager or Training Manager for further assistance.
- Step-by-step Instructions: For detailed steps on how to upload your Operational or Cancellation Withdrawal Justification Memorandum, select the link below:
- Video: Select the link below to view the video on how to upload your Operational or Cancellation Withdrawal Justification Memorandum:
- Select the "GoArmyEd Assistance Center" link in the left menu to return to the main page.
- Select topics in the Related Topics section below: