Army Civilian/Apprentice - How do I print a Standard Form (SF) 182?
After you submit your SF 182, the “Create” button on your Army Civilian Training Application dashboard will change to “Manage”. To print your submitted SF 182 complete the following steps:
STEP 1: Select the “Manage” button in the SF 182 column of the Army Civilian Training Application section of your GoArmyEd homepage for the SF 182 you want to view.
STEP 2: Your submitted SF 182 form will display. Select the “Print SF 182” button, at the bottom of the page.
STEP 3: A confirmation page will display to let you know that the report is running. Do not close this page.
A “Click here to view report” link will display when the SF 182 has finished generating.
Select this link to open your printable SF 182.
STEP 4: A printable, PDF document version of your SF 182 displays. Save this document to your computer, or print it, by right-clicking your mouse and selecting the “Save As” or “Print” options.
NOTE: In order to allow Army Civilians the ability to enter specific values for generic vendors, the address values for some vendors will not appear in Box 1a-1d of the printable SF 182.
Need more help?
- Contact your Career Program Manager or Training Manager for further assistance.
- Step-by-step Instructions:For detailed steps on how to print an SF 182, select the link below:
- Video: Select the link below to view the video on how to print an SF 182:
- Select the "GoArmyEd Assistance Center" link in the left menu to return to the main page.
- Select topics in the Related Topics section below: