Army Civilians - What are the funding types for Army Civilians?
There are three funding types available to Army Civilians:
- Command– Funding requests for a course/program from your Training Command
- Army Civilian Training, Education and Development (ACTED)– Funding requests for the course/program from your career program
- Other HQDA G-3/5/7 (Centrally)– Funding requests are for the course/program from another source
Need more help?
- Contact your Career Program Manager or Training Manager for further assistance.
- Select the "GoArmyEd Assistance Center" link in the left menu to return to the main page.