What do I do if I have a technology issue with GoArmyEd?
If a message appears, carefully review the message. Many messages are informational. You may need to clear your cache and browser history. To find instructions on how to do this for different browsers, select the "Technology Information" link available in the footer of any GoArmyEd page. After you have completed the steps from the browser you are using, please retry your steps.
If the first solution does not work, try using a different browser and retry your steps to see if your issue is resolved.
Note: Government computers may not allow access to certain functions or pages.
If an error occurs while in GoArmyEd, create a Helpdesk case and provide the following information:
- What browser were you using?
- Were you using a Government or personal computer?
- What function were you doing? (i.e., viewing grades, viewing your student record)
- What link or tab did you select (if applicable)?
- Was the page background brown or white?
- What error appeared? Please attach a screenshot of the error message to the case.
Need more help?
- Select the "GoArmyEd Assistance Center" link in the left menu to return to the main page.
- Select topics in the Related Topics section below: