Soldier/Army Civilian/DA Intern - What do I do if I have a complaint about my school?
There are two ways to file a complaint about a school.
- If you have a complaint about your school, create a GoArmyEd Helpdesk Case and select the School Complaint case type.
- When creating a GoArmyEd Helpdesk case include the following:
Case Type Selection: School Complaint
Description: Include non-responsiveness to requests for grades, student agreements, an errant bill, quality of instruction, or quality of student support from your school.
Go to www.GoArmyEd.com and select the "DoD School Complaint" link located at the bottom of the screen.
Need more help?
- Soldiers: Select the link below to contact your Army Education Counselor for assistance.
- Army Civilians: Contact your Career Program Manager or Training Manager for further assistance.
- Select the "GoArmyEd Assistance Center" link in the left menu to return to the main page.
- Select topics in the Related Topics section below: