Soldier/Army Civilian/Apprentice - What do I do if my school is not listed in GoArmyEd?
If you cannot find your school listed in GoArmyEd, create a GoArmyEd Helpdesk Case.
- Select the case type of School Not Found in GoArmyEd, if you wish to select a school as your home school, but it is not listed in GoArmyEd.
- Case Type Selection: School Not Found in GoArmyEd
- Subject: <Insert School Name> not found in GoArmyEd
- Description: Include information such as school name (official), school location, and any contact information you have for the school.
- This case will be sent to ACCESS, ArmyU who will validate that the school you wish to attend is an accredited school and then work with the school to have them added to GoArmyEd.
- Schools must have an active GoArmyEd account in order to be selected as your home school.
Need more help?
- Soldiers: Select the link below to contact your Army Education Counselor for assistance.
- Army Civilians: Contact your Career Program Manager or Training Manager for further assistance.
- Select the "GoArmyEd Assistance Center" link in the left menu to return to the main page.
- Select topics in the Related Topics section below: