Soldier/Army Civilian/DA Intern - How do I enroll in an On-Duty Class, such as Basic Skills Education Program (BSEP)?
To enroll in an On-Duty Class, such as the BSEP, complete the following steps:
STEP 1: From your GoArmyEd homepage, select the “On-Duty Course” Smart Link.
Step 2: The On-Duty Enrollment Request page displays.
Step 3: Select the magnifying glass icon beside the “Class ID” field. The Look Up Class ID screen appears with a list of On-Duty classes. Select the On-Duty class you want to view, or enter the information about the cass and select the “Look Up” button.
Step 4: The Look Up Class ID screen appears with a list of On-Duty classes. Select the On-Duty class you want to view.
STEP 5: The On-Duty Enrollment Request form appears. Review the Class Details section including:
• Start and end date
• Start and end time
• Days of the week class is held
• Location: Building and Room
• Class Description
Army Civilian View
IMPORTANT: Army Civilians must notify their Immediate Supervisor that they intend to take an On-Duty course before confirming their enrollment request. You will perform this notification outside of GoArmyEd at this time.
Step 6: Select an “Objective” from the drop-down menu to select why you are attending the class.
For Soldier E6 and Below
Select the “Submit” button to have the class routed to your Commander.
For Soldiers E7 and above Army Civilian/Other Service Members:
Select the “Confirm Now” radio button.
Step 8: Select the “Submit” button.
For Soldier E6 and Below
A message will appear stating that your enrollment request has been submitted.
For Soldiers E7 and above, and Army Civilian/Other Service Members
A message will appear stating that your Enrollment Request has been confirmed.
If you selected to have your Commander confirm your enrollment, you will receive a confirmation email.
Need more help?
- Soldiers: Select the link below to contact your Army Education Counselor for assistance.
- Army Civilians: Contact your supervisor for further assistance.
- Step-by-step Instructions: For detailed steps on how to enroll in an On-Duty class select the link below:
Soldiers: Enroll in On-Duty Class
Army Civilian: Requesting to Attend or Withdrawing From an On-Duty Course
- Video: Select the link below to view the video on how to enroll in an On-Duty class in GoArmyEd.
Army Civilians: Requesting to Attend or Withdrawing From an On-Duty Course
- Select the "GoArmyEd Assistance Center" link in the left menu to return to the main page.
- Select topics in the Related Topics section below: