Soldier/Army Civilian/Apprentice - What is an On-Duty Class?
On-duty classes are non-tuition assistance classes offered on-post. On-Duty programs may include but are not limited to:
- Basic Skills Education Program (BSEP) for Soldiers who want to improve general reading, language, and math skills, and Test of Adult Basic Education (TABE)scores
- GT Improvement for Soldiers who want to improve their GT scores
- General Education Development (GED) Test Preparation for Soldiers who enlisted without a high school diploma or GED
- Reading Skill Development for Soldiers planning to attend advanced military schooling who want or need to improve their reading skills
- Preparation for Post-Secondary School for Soldiers who need help preparing for placement tests or classes
- Professional Development for Soldiers needing to improve specific professional skills
Need more help?
- Soldiers: Select the link below to contact your Army Education Counselor for assistance.
- Army Civilians: Contact your Career Program Manager or Training Manager for further assistance.
- Select the "GoArmyEd Assistance Center" link in the left menu to return to the main page.
- Select topics in the Related Topics section below: