Soldier/Army Civilian/Apprentice - Do I have to use my official email address in GoArmyEd?
No, you do not have to use your official email address. You should provide an email address you view on a regular basis to ensure you received important emails sent by GoArmyEd.
Please ensure you allow GoArmyEd to be added to your safe list.
Need more help?
- Soldiers: Select the link below to contact your Army Education Counselor for assistance.
- Step-by-step Instructions: For detail steps on updating your account information, select the link below to view the Step-by-step Instructions.
- Video: Select the link below to view the video on how to update account and email information in GoArmyEd.
- Select the "GoArmyEd Assistance Center" link in the left menu to return to the main page.
- Select topics in the Related Topics section below: