Soldier/Army Civilian/Apprentice - How do I update my email address in GoArmyEd?
Use the following steps to update your email in GoArmyEd.
STEP 1: Select the “Account Information” link in the footer section on any GoArmyEd page.
STEP 2: Scroll to the Contact Information section of the Account Information page. To enter your preferred email address, first enter the new email in the “Alternate Email” field.
Note: AKO Email addresses (emails ending with the domain @us.army.mil) are not supported. An error message will appear when attempting to enter an email address ending in “us.army.mil”.
STEP 3: Select the drop-down arrow in the “Preferred Email” field to view email addresses previously entered, which will now include the email address you just entered in the “Alternate Email” field. Select the email address you wish to display as your preferred email.
STEP 4: The email address you selected appears in the “Preferred Email” field.
STEP 5: Select the “Update Account Information” button.
Need more help?
- Soldiers: Select the link below to contact your Army Education Counselor for assistance.
- Step-by-step Instructions: For detail steps on updating your account information, select the link below to view the Step-by-step Instructions.
- Video: Select the link below to view the video on how to update account and email information in GoArmyEd.
- Select the "GoArmyEd Assistance Center" link in the left menu to return to the main page.
- Select topics in the Related Topics section below: