Soldier - How do I resubmit a rejected TA Request Form?
If your TA Request is rejected, you will receive an email stating the reason. You must resolve the reason and resubmit the TA Request, which must be approved before the class start date. If you resubmit a rejected TA Request on or after the class start date, you must self-pay for the class. To resubmit a rejected TA Request form, complete the following steps.
STEP 1: Select the “Other Links” Smart link on your GoArmyEd homepage.
STEP 2: Select the plus sign (+) next to “After You Enroll in a Class” link on the Other Links screen.
STEP 3: The Request TA screen appears. Search by “School,” “Subject Code,” “Catalog Number,” “Start Date,” “Class Title,” Geo Ed Center,” “Submit Date,” or “Fiscal Year” field. Select the “Search” button.
You can view all your TA requests by leaving all fields blank and selecting the “Search” button.
STEP 4: The Request TA screen appears. Select the title of the rejected class you wish to view.
STEP 5: The TA Request By Submit Date screen appears. Select the “Details” button to access the Request TA from for the rejected class.
STEP 6: The Request TA form appears for the rejected class. Select the pull-down arrow in the “Class Status” field, in the TA Request Status Section and select “Pending” to resubmit the TA Request form.
Select the “Submit” button.
STEP 7: A message appears stating changes to Army Cost will be reflected on your TA Details screen within one hour of the update. Select the “OK” button.
STEP 8: Select the “Close Window” link to return to your GoArmyEd homepage.
Need more help?
- Select the link below to contact your Army Education Counselor for assistance.
- Quick Reference: For detailed steps on how to Resolve Rejected Tuition Assistance (TA) Form:
- Video: Select the link below to view the video on how to resolve a Rejected TA Form.
- Select the "GoArmyEd Assistance Center" link in the left menu to return to the main page.
- Select topics in the Related Topics section below: