Soldier - What is the Tuition Assistance (TA) Army Regulation 621-5?
The Army Tuition Assistance (TA) program, according to the Army Regulation (AR) 621-5, provides monetary assistance to Soldiers who:
- Maintain a 2.0 Grade Point Average (GPA) after the completion of 15 semester hours in undergraduate classes
- Maintain a 3.0 GPA after the completion of 6 semester hours in graduate classes or equivalent
Need more help?
- Select the link below to contact your Army Education Counselor for assistance.
- Select the "GoArmyEd Assistance Center" link in the left menu to return to the main page.
- Select topics in the Related Topics section below: