Soldier - How do I update or correct information on my Student Record?
Soldier personnel data in the Student Record are sourced from the Army's Personnel System and refreshed on a routine basis.
If data is inaccurate, Soldier must request an update to their personnel record:
- Active Regular Army: contact Personnel Administration Center (PAC)/S1/BCT to update eMILPO. U. S.
- Active Duty Officers/Warrant Officers: contact their Assignment Officer to update TOPMIS.
- Army Reserve Soldiers: contact Unit Administrator/S1 to update RCMS.
- Army National Guard Soldiers: contact State Unit Administrator/State PSB to update SIDPERS.
Need more help?
- Select the link below to contact your Army Education Counselor for assistance.
- Select the "GoArmyEd Assistance Center" link in the left menu to return to the main page.
- Select topics in the Related Topics section below: