Soldier - Why am I on a Graduate Limit Reached hold and how do I remove it?
You have reached or exceeded the maximum allowed semester hours of graduate courses and are no longer eligible for Army Tuition Assistance at the graduate course level. Any further graduate and/or certificate course enrollment requests will have to be student funded.
- Use TA for up to 16 Semester Hours (SH) per fiscal year (FY) at the rate of $250 per SH.
- Use TA for 130 SH for a Bachelor's degree
- Use TA for 39 SH for a Master's degree
- Use tA for 21 SH for an undergraduate or graduate level academic certificate.
It is recommended that you should meet with an Army Education Counselor to discuss their next educational goals and request a new degree plan.
Need more help?
- Review the Quick Reference Guide:
- Select the link below to contact your Army Education Counselor for assistance.
- Select the "GoArmyEd Assistance Center" link in the left menu to return to the main page.