Soldier - Why am I on a Ten-year Service Eligibility hold and how can I remove it?
You have been placed on hold because you graduated with a Bachelor’s degree using Tuition Assistance (TA) for your undergraduate courses and you have not yet completed ten years of service in the military. This information is a direct feed from in the Army's Personnel Database to GoArmyEd.
Please ensure that your personnel record is up to date.
- Active Regular Army Soldiers should contact Personnel Administration Center (PAC)/S1 to update eMILPO
- U.S. Army Reserve Soldiers should contact their Unit Administrator/S1 to update RCMS
- National Guard Soldiers should their contact State Unit Administrator/State PSB to update SIDPERS
When you have completed your ten years of service and the information is updated in GoArmyEd, this hold will be removed within 24 hours.
Contact your Army Education Counselor for further assistance if you wish to pursue a Certificate program.
Need more help?
- Select the link below to contact your Army Education Counselor for assistance.
- Select the "GoArmyEd Assistance Center" link in the left menu to return to the main page.
- Select topics in the Related Topics section below: