Soldier - Why am I on a Suspension on Favorable Personnel Action hold and how do I remove it?
Our records show that you have been flagged for suspension of favorable personnel action. Your personnel office can assist you in understanding the process to remove the flag on your record. Neither the GoArmyEd Helpdesk nor an Army Education Counselor can remove a hold for a suspension of favorable personnel action flag. This information is a direct feed from in the Army's Personnel Database to GoArmyEd.
Please ensure your personnel record is up to date.
- Active Regular Army Soldiers should contact their Personnel Administration Center (PAC)/S1 to update eMILPO
- U.S. Army Reserve Soldiers should contact their Unit Administrator/S1 to update RCMS
- National Guard Soldiers should their contact State Unit Administrator/State PSB to update SIDPERS
When the Flag has been removed in the Army's Personnel Database and reflected in GoArmyEd, the hold will be removed within 24 hours.
Need more help?
- Select the link below to contact your Army Education Counselor for assistance.
- Select the "GoArmyEd Assistance Center" link in the left menu to return to the main page.
- Select topics in the Related Topics section below: