Soldier - Why am I on a Student Agreement hold and how do I remove it?
You have been placed on hold because you do not have a valid Student Agreement/ Documented Degree Plan posted to GoArmyEd. A Student Agreement/ Documented Degree Plan is required for your degree.
To resolve this hold select the "My Education" Record Smart Link on your GoArmyEd homepage. Select the Education tab and view the “Student Agreement Reviewed?” field to see how your Student Agreement should be uploaded in GoArmyEd.
- If the Student Agreement needs to be submitted by the school, contact your school for further guidance. When your school has upload your Student Agreement in GoArmyEd, the hold will be removed.
- If the Student Agreement needs to be submitted in Course Planner, select the “Course Planner” Smart Link on your GoArmyEd homepage to upload from that page. Scroll to the bottom of the page to complete all steps in the Course Planner to have your Student Agreement submitted. YOU MUST COMPLETE ALL STEPS OF THE COURSE PLANNER AND SUBMIT. When the Student Agreement has been approved, the hold will be removed.
Once a valid Student Agreement/Documented Degree Plan has been approved in GoArmyEd, the hold will be removed within 24 hours.
For instructions on how to upload a Student Agreement/Documented Degree Plan, please reviewthe Quick Reference guide below:
Need more help?
- Select the link below to contact your Army Education Counselor for assistance.
- Step-by-step Instructions: For detailed steps on how to use Course Planner select the link below:
- Select the "GoArmyEd Assistance Center" link in the left menu to return to the main page.