Soldier - Why am I on a One-year Service Eligibility hold and how do I remove it?
You have been placed on hold because you have not completed one year of service following completion of initial military training (Advanced Individual Training (AIT) for enlisted personnel and Warrant Officer Basic Course (WOBC) or Basic Officer Leadership Course (BOLC) for Officers). This information is a direct feed from in the Army's Personnel Database to GoArmyEd.
When you have completed your one year of service eligibility, and the information is updated in GoArmyEd this hold will be removed within 24 hours.
Please ensure that your personnel record is up to date.
- Active Regular Army Soldiers should contact their Personnel Administration Center (PAC)/S1 to update eMILPO
- U.S. Army Reserve Soldiers should contact their Unit Administrator/S1 to update RCMS
- National Guard Soldiers should contact their State Unit Administrator/State PSB to update SIDPERS
Need more help?
- Select the link below to contact your Army Education Counselor for assistance.
- Select the "GoArmyEd Assistance Center" link in the left menu to return to the main page.
- Select topics in the Related Topics section below: