Soldier - Why am I on a Not Eligible for Tuition Assistance (TA) hold and how do I resolve it?
You have been placed on hold because your Army Personnel Record indicates you are no longer eligible for TA. This information is a direct feed from in the Army's Personnel Database to GoArmyEd. You will not be able to enroll in any future courses unless your status is updated in your personnel record.
- Active Regular Army Soldiers should contact their Personnel Administration Center (PAC)/S1/BCT to update eMILPO, U.S.
- Army Reserve Soldiers should contact their Unit Administrator/S1 to update RCMS
- National Guard Soldiers should contact their State Unit Administrator/State PSB to update SIDPERS.
Any updates to your Army Personnel Records are sent from the Army's Personnel Database to GoArmyEd. If your status changes as a result of these updates and GoArmyEd is updated, the hold will be removed within 24 hours.
Need more help?
- Select the link below to contact your Army Education Counselor for assistance.
- Select the "GoArmyEd Assistance Center" link in the left menu to return to the main page.
- Select topics in the Related Topics section below: