Soldier - Why am I on an Expiration of Time of Service (ETS) Date Passed hold and how do I remove it?
A hold has been placed upon your account due an expired ETS date. You will not be able to enroll in any future courses until the correct ETS date is reflected on your personnel records. This information is a direct feed from in the Army's Personnel Database to GoArmyEd. When the correct ETS date is reflected in GoArmyEd, the hold will be removed within 24 hours.
Please ensure your personnel record is up to date:
- Active Regular Army Soldiers should contact their Personnel Administration Center (PAC)/S1 to update ITAPDB
- U.S. Army Reserve Soldiers should contact their Unit Administrator/S1 to update RCMS
- National Guard Soldiers should their contact State Unit Administrator/State PSB to update SIDPERS
Need more help?
- Review the Quick Reference Guide:
- Select the link below to contact your Army Education Counselor for assistance.
- Select the "GoArmyEd Assistance Center" link in the left menu to return to the main page.