Soldier - How do I process a TA Request Form in GoArmyEd?
To process a Tuition Assistance (TA) Request Form in GoArmyEd, complete the following steps:
STEP 1: Select the “Request TA” Smart Link on your GoArmyEd homepage.
STEP 2: If the Statement of Understanding Tuition Assistance (TA) appears, read carefully, and complete the following:
- Select the radio button for Yes, to acknowledge that you agree to the terms outlined
- Select “Submit”
If the Statement of Understanding TA does not appear, continue to STEP 3
STEP 3: Depending on the next screen that appears, view the recommended training on how to enroll in a class.
If selecting the "Request TA" Smart Link
If only the “School” field is marked with an asterisk (*) select the below to view the How to enroll in a Class through GoArmyEd video or select Step-by-step Instructions link below.
If ALL the fields are marked with an asterisk (*), select the link below to view the How to request tuition assistance through the Tuition Assistance Request process in GoArmyEd video or select Step-by-step Instructions.
If selecting the "Course Planner" Smart Link
The Course Planner page appears. Select the “How to enroll into classes using Course Planner” link under Training Resources on the Course Planner page or the link below.
Need more help?
- Select the link below to contact your Army Education Counselor for assistance.
- Step-by-step Instructions: For detailed steps on how to enroll in a class select the link below:
- Video: Select the link below to view the video on how to How to enroll in a Class.
- Select the "GoArmyEd Assistance Center" link in the left menu to return to the main page.
- Select topics in the Related Topics section below: