Soldier - Why do I need to complete a Course Planner?
Army Regulation 621-5-Army Continuing Education System (ACES) requires that Tuition Assistance (TA) only be approved for courses that advance you toward your degree. Course Planner automates these checks and speeds approval of your future TA requests.
A Course Planner is required by the time you have completed six (6) Semester Hours with your home school. Even if you previously had an approved degree plan uploaded to your GoArmyEd eFile, completion of Course Planner is required.
Need more help?
- Select the link below to contact your Army Education Counselor for assistance.
- Video: Select the link below to view the video on Course Planner.
- Step-by-step Instructions: For detailed steps on Course Planner select the link below:
For detailed steps on how to use Course Planner select the link below:
- Select the "GoArmyEd Assistance Center" link in the left menu to return to the main page.
- Select topics in the Related Topics section below: