Soldier - What is the Course Planner?
Course Planner is a planning tool that enables students to identify the courses they plan to take to complete their degree.
Courses added to the Course Planner must fulfill a requirement identified in an official student agreement/documented degree plan issued to the student by their home school.
The "Course Planner" Smart link will appear on your GoArmyEd homepage if you are required to complete the Course Planner.
Need more help?
- Select the link below to contact your Army Education Counselor for assistance.
- Step-by-step Instructions: For detailed steps on Course Planner select the link below:
For detailed steps on how to use Course Planner select the link below:
- Video: Select the link below to view the video on Course Planner.
- Select the "GoArmyEd Assistance Center" link in the left menu to return to the main page.
- Select topics in the Related Topics section below: