Soldier - When will my school get paid for my classes?
A school is paid by the Army approximately four weeks after an invoice has been reviewed and approved.
- Courses are eligible to be invoiced by your school once the class has reached 19% completion.
- Schools are not obligated to invoice all invoice-ready enrollments
Need more help?
- Select the link below to contact your Army Education Counselor for assistance.
- Select the "GoArmyEd Assistance Center" link in the left menu to return to the main page.
- Select topics in the Related Topics section below: