Soldier - Do I have to repay the Army for a class I dropped for a military reason or emergency?
If the military withdrawal or emergency is approved, you will not have to repay the Army. Contact your Army Education Counselor if you have recoupment questions.
Need more help?
- Select the link below to contact your Army Education Counselor for assistance.
- Step-by-step Instructions: For detailed steps on how to drop or withdraw from a class select the link below:
- Video: Select the link below to view the video on how to drop or withdraw from a class.
- Select the "GoArmyEd Assistance Center" link in the left menu to return to the main page.
- Select topics in the Related Topics section below: