How do I take a screenshot or direct a caller to take one?
The following instructions can be read aloud on a call or pasted in the text of a case.
Dear (Soldier's Rank and Name),
Thank you for contacting the GoArmyEd Helpdesk. Could you please provide screenshots of the issue that you are encountering, including any errors, and showing the entire page in GoArmyEd? Please also include the date and time that you encountered the issue, and the browser you are using. For your convenience, we are including instructions on how to take a screenshot.
To take a screenshot on a PC:
1. Press PrtScn.
2. Open Microsoft Word and Paste the screenshot (Ctrl + V); Save the document
3. Attach the document to this message.
To take a screenshot on a Mac:
1. Open the app and window you want to screenshot.
2. Press Command + Shift + 4 all at the same time.
3. Press the Spacebar.
4. Place the camera cursor on top of the window you want to screenshot.
5. Click to take the screenshot.
GoArmyEd Help Desk