Welcome to the GoArmyEd Assistance Center page where you can search for answers and information on GoArmyEd related topics.

Support Center > Topics> Tagged: School
Tag: School
2 Topics
Orange arrow Soldier - How do I get a Student Agreement/Official Degree Plan?

  Work with your school to discuss what courses are needed to obtain your degree. Depending on the type of degree you are pursing, you or your school will need to upload the Student Agreement/Documented Degree Plan in GoArmyEd. Review the "Uploading Student Agreement/Official Degree Plan" Quick Re...
Orange arrow Am I eligible for Tuition Assistance?

  Effective 5 August 2018, the Secretary of the Army has eliminated the 1-year and 10-year tuition assistance (TA) eligibility waiting periods. For information regarding the new Soldier Tuition Assistance Policy, please review the Quick Reference Guide by selecting the link below. Tuition Assis...
Posted in: Soldier - Holds

Page: 1 of 1