Welcome to the GoArmyEd Assistance Center page where you can search for answers and information on GoArmyEd related topics.

GoArmyEd Assistance Center > Topics> Category: Cadet Student - eFile
Category: Cadet Student - eFile
1 Topics
Orange arrow Cadet Student - How do I upload a document in eFile?

  To upload or edit a document in eFile, complete the following steps: STEP 1: From your GoArmyEd Homepage select the “Student Record” link on the left menu or the “List” icon under the Education Record section. STEP 2: From the Student Record page, select the eFile tab....

Page: 1 of 1