Welcome to the GoArmyEd Assistance Center page where you can search for answers and information on GoArmyEd related topics.

GoArmyEd Assistance Center > Topics> Category: Cadet Student - Funding
Category: Cadet Student - Funding
2 Topics
Orange arrow Cadet Student - How do I use Scholarship funding?

  NOTE: You must do the following processes in GoArmyEd to use scholarship funds to pay for tuition and fees OR room and board: STEP 1: First, complete the U.S. Army Cadet Command (USACC) Course Planner by completing the steps noted in Assistance Center topic 75565 – How do I complete the US...
Orange arrow Cadet Student - Can I pay for my own courses?

  Yes, you can self-fund courses through a Cadet Payment Request (CPR) for Tuition and Fees. For Step-by-step Instructions on completing the CPR select the following link: How to Create a Cadet Payment Request Form Need More Help? Contact your Program Cadre for assistance. Step-by-step In...

Page: 1 of 1