Welcome to the GoArmyEd Assistance Center page where you can search for answers and information on GoArmyEd related topics.

GoArmyEd Assistance Center > Topics> Category: Cadet Student - Help
Category: Cadet Student - Help
7 Topics
Orange arrow Cadet Student - How do I create a Helpdesk case in GoArmyEd?

  For scholarship benefit questions, please contact your Program Cadre. You will only be able to create a case for a technical issue you are having with GoArmyEd. Please follow the steps to create a technical issue case: STEP 1: From the GoArmyEd Assistance Center. Select the “Helpdesk Resou...
Orange arrow Cadet Student - How do I get help using GoArmyEd?

  Search by keywords or phrases in the GoArmyEd Assistance Center to find frequently asked questions, and their answers. Simply enter a word in the “Search by Keyword” section on the GoArmyEd Assistance Center landing page. You may also access the additional under the Help/Knowledge se...
Orange arrow Cadet Student - Who can help me if I have questions about my scholarship or tuition and fees?

  Please contact your Program Cadre if you have questions regarding scholarships tuition, and fees. Need More Help? Contact your Program Cadre for assistance. Select the "GoArmyEd Assistance Center" link in the left menu to return to the main page. Select topics in the Related Topics section ...
Orange arrow Cadet Student - How do I view a closed case?

  Answer: To view your closed cases, complete the following steps: STEP 1: From your GoArmyEd homepage, scroll down to the Helpdesk Cases section. STEP 2: Select “Closed Cases” from the “Show” drop-down. STEP 3: Your closed cases will display. Select the icon in the &ldq...
Orange arrow Cadet Student - How do I rate how my case was handled?

  Answer: When a case is closed, you can rate the way your case was handled. Complete the following steps to rate your Helpdesk case. STEP 1: From your GoArmyEd homepage, scroll down to the Pending CRM Surveys section. STEP 2: Select the “Survey” icon beside any of your Pending CRM ...
Orange arrow Cadet Student - How do I provide more information when a case is returned to me?

  Helpdesk agents may return your case to you with a note requesting more information to ensure your case is handled correctly. To open the case, select the icon in the “Case Details” column. Select the “Take Action on Case” button to submit the requested information. ...
Orange arrow Cadet Student - How do I locate notes or emails sent by my school, Counselor or GoArmyEd?

  Answer: GoArmyEd stores all correspondence created through GoArmyEd in a single location on your Student Record within the CTS Notes tab. You can access your CTS Notes tab by completing the following steps: STEP 1: Select the “Student Record” link in the menu on the left side of your G...

Page: 1 of 1