Welcome to the GoArmyEd Assistance Center page where you can search for answers and information on GoArmyEd related topics.

GoArmyEd Assistance Center > Topics> Category: Official Degree Plan
Category: Official Degree Plan
1 Topics
Orange arrow Soldier - How do I get a Student Agreement/Official Degree Plan?

  Work with your school to discuss what courses are needed to obtain your degree. Depending on the type of degree you are pursing, you or your school will need to upload the Student Agreement/Documented Degree Plan in GoArmyEd. Review the "Uploading Student Agreement/Official Degree Plan" Quick Re...

Page: 1 of 1