For mandatory school fees not related to a course, manually create a course titled: School Fees, by completing the following steps:
STEP 1:From your USACC Course Planner page, select the “Add Courses” button.
The USACC Course Planner - Add Courses page appears. Select the “Can’t Find My Course” button.
STEP 2: A new row will appear on your USACC Course Planner, manually enter the following information in the required fields:
- School – Search and select your home school.
- Subject – SFEE
- Course Number – 0000
- Course Title – School Fees
- Units – 0.00
- Unit Type – Semester Hour
STEP 3: Once you have added all your other courses, submit your USACC Course Planner by selecting the “Submit” button.
Your USACC Course Planner will be auto approved.
You may also select “Save” to save and exit your USACC Course Planner without submitting.
Select the “Instructions” link for text instructions on how to complete the USACC Course Planner.
Need More Help?
- Contact your Program Cadre for assistance.
- Select the "GoArmyEd Assistance Center" link in the left menu to return to the main page.
- Select topics in the Related Topics section below: