Welcome to the GoArmyEd Assistance Center page where you can search for answers and information on GoArmyEd related topics.

GoArmyEd Assistance Center > Topics> Topic: Soldier - What is the Top-up Form?

Soldier - What is the Top-up Form?

Topic ID: 63897 Email Print
Soldier - What is the Top-up Form?


As of 4 September 2015, Veterans Affairs (VA) issued new guidance eliminating the use of the GoArmyEd Top-Up form in order for Service Members to make a claim against their Chapter 30 MGIB Benefits. School Certifying Officials will now submit VA Form 22-1999 via mail or electronic version directly to the VA.  For questions, visit the VA website at http://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill/ or contact an Army Education Counselor for additional information on GI Bill benefits.

Need more help?

  • Select the link below to contact your Army Education Counselor for assistance.

Army Education Centers

  • Select the "GoArmyEd Assistance Center" link in the left menu to return to the main page.
  • Select topics in the Related Topics section below:

Related Topics

Topic Details
Views: 4155 Created on: Apr 22, 2015
Date updated: Oct 16, 2015

Poor Outstanding