Welcome to the GoArmyEd Assistance Center page where you can search for answers and information on GoArmyEd related topics.

GoArmyEd Assistance Center > Topics> Topic: Soldier - How do I locate my Degree Progress Report?

Soldier - How do I locate my Degree Progress Report?

Topic ID: 63724 Email Print
Soldier - How do I locate my Degree Progress Report?


The Degree Progress Report (DRP) is a tool available for degrees that does not require a Course Planner in GoArmyEd where you can track your degree progress. To retrieve your DRP, complete the following steps:

STEP 1: From your GoArmyEd Homepage, hover your cursor over the “To Be Completed”.



STEP 2: Select the “Launch Degree Progress Report” link.

Note: If the “Launch Degree Progress Report” is not available, you are not in a degree plan that supports this feature.

 STEP 3: The Degree Progress Report page will display. Select the “View Report” button.


STEP 4: The report will display.


STEP 5: Once you have reviewed your Degree Progress Report, select the “Close Window” link to return to your GoArmyEd Homepage.



Need more help?

  • Select the link below to contact your Army Education Counselor for assistance.

Army Education Centers

  • Select the "GoArmyEd Assistance Center" link in the left menu to return to the main page.
  • Select topics in the Related Topics section below:

Related Topics

Topic Details
Views: 4447 Created on: Apr 17, 2015
Date updated: Jan 13, 2017

Poor Outstanding